Yay! :D By the way, in regards to our text thread, dunno if you ever saw Rachel's to do list in her locker, but I'm thinking Rachel might have seen Avatar. Just thought I'd mention to you :)
I wouldn't be too impressed XP I think I caught it during the episode but didn't think anything of it at the time. And then someone on tumblr pointed it out and I realized it's potential for Samchel :3 Shall we thread out the coffee date meeting on sixwordstories or somewhere?
Post is up for you :3 And I thought of an idea for them to spend time together. Maybe something is planned for some of the glee kids to hang out as a group, but everyone ends up not making it, so it's just the two of them~
JKFL;DJFJKA;LFJKDSLJGKL;FSD BB <333333333333 ;A; OMG. I mean, OMG.
;__________; you are SO good to me, bb. I don't know what to say! Except maybe that you're definitely one of my absolute favorite people to play with right now, because god, your characters are amazing and it is downright humbling to play opposite them? So thank you for existing <3
Feel like dropping you a line here and letting you know that I really like your Rachel. I've played with quite a few and you're definitely one of the best. I'm definitely looking forward to more interactions between Rachel and Bacchus. :D
Also, sorry for the slow tags. My work is crazy for the holidays and I'm working bloody insane hours.
jfl;djfkl;sajfklasj;flkajfkl;asf oh my god!!! Would you believe me if I confessed that I was thinking just last night about attacking your HMD post? And then I thought to myself, slow down crazy, slow down, and ultimately didn't, because I didn't want to be too overeager re: how much I love playing with you (if that wasn't obvious enough already).
So to wake up to this from you? Is so ridiculously awesome??? THANK YOU!!!! I lovelovelove Bacchus, and the dynamic between these two is crazy interesting to me! :D
As for the slow tags, don't worry about it :D think of it like this-- this way I learn to fully appreciate every single tag that comes in from you! (and I do! believe me, I do!!! they're always so good!)
I'm so glad you're enjoying our threads as much as I am. I'll be honest Bacchus isn't one of my main characters and that was the first thread with him in a long time. So I'm sooo glad you hopped into it.
I'm glad we seem to be of the same mind when it comes to tags. When I play with someone new that I'm enjoying, I usually like to drop them a line about my tagging. Since I've had players either stop tagging or never tag me again.
If I may ask, who are your main characters? You are just such an absolute joy to play with, it would be a damn shame not to play with you more :3 I am so glad I went back and found that damn post again! I searched for a while, but I was determined! And it was so worth it!
Oh man. Yes. I'm... an abominably fast tagger, to be honest, and apparently this turns people off of me, and I've had people do the same to me, where it turns into, oh, I'll tag this later, and then they never do, and it depresses me. Of course, my tagging speed + me jumping on your posts + HMD post? Could have definitely come off as me being too overeager (and I'm terribly over-excitable irl, so, there's that), and I didn't want to terrify you away! Especially with how much fun I've been having in our threads! :D
I've been doing some X-Men lines for a bit. But mostly, I've been in original SLs. With my schedule the past few weeks, I haven't done much of anything. So it's nice to be doing an in depth thread.
You totally haven't scared me away. Like I said, I've seen you on Memebells and I've thought of tagging you with my Jesse. Which I have NO IDEA why I haven't. So if you see saint_jesse that's me. :D
I don't blame you! I'm starting my MA next spring and I'm going to be doing a lot of theatre, so I know how busy life can get! It's honestly difficult doing anything too terribly in-depth on memebells/sws, because a lot of the time, people will get bored of the thread after two tags or so, and just let it go, so nothing... really gets accomplished in terms of a storyline, a verse, or what have you. So I've been having so much fun tagging with you, because you... actually tag back! :D
I'm so glad I haven't! Seriously though, I would be so, so flattered. Spam away! And if I see him around, I will obviously be doing the same, because you are just all-around fantastic to play with :3
I love memebells and sws because it's so casual. And I don't have a lot of time (or attention span really) for a big game. So it's a bit of a catch 22.
I'm always up for private SLs too as a way of building CR.
I know what you mean. I'm in a (relatively) big game right now, but it's so casual/low-key that it's much more fun instead of stressful, which has been my experience with games in the past, so this is really nice.
I love private SLs. Seriously, if you were up for threading some of these out in a musebox/your journal/whatever, I would so be up for it. I have too much free time as it is.
no subject
Seriously though, it's awesome to thread with a Rachel as good as yours and I hope you stick around :)
no subject
I will ABSOLUTELY stick around! Especially since I am having a ridiculously great time playing opposite your Sam!!
no subject
no subject
no subject
datemeeting onno subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Seriously, you just seem to get the characters you play, and you do it in such amazing detail... ♥ Lovely, that's what you are!
no subject
;__________; you are SO good to me, bb. I don't know what to say! Except maybe that you're definitely one of my absolute favorite people to play with right now, because god, your characters are amazing and it is downright humbling to play opposite them? So thank you for existing <3
no subject
no subject
<333333333333 SERIOUSLY THOUGH, you are so fantastic. You know those feelings you get, like, my god, I wish that person was my RP partner? Yeah.
no subject
no subject
no subject
Also, sorry for the slow tags. My work is crazy for the holidays and I'm working bloody insane hours.
no subject
So to wake up to this from you? Is so ridiculously awesome??? THANK YOU!!!! I lovelovelove Bacchus, and the dynamic between these two is crazy interesting to me! :D
As for the slow tags, don't worry about it :D think of it like this-- this way I learn to fully appreciate every single tag that comes in from you! (and I do! believe me, I do!!! they're always so good!)
no subject
I'm glad we seem to be of the same mind when it comes to tags. When I play with someone new that I'm enjoying, I usually like to drop them a line about my tagging. Since I've had players either stop tagging or never tag me again.
no subject
Oh man. Yes. I'm... an abominably fast tagger, to be honest, and apparently this turns people off of me, and I've had people do the same to me, where it turns into, oh, I'll tag this later, and then they never do, and it depresses me. Of course, my tagging speed + me jumping on your posts + HMD post? Could have definitely come off as me being too overeager (and I'm terribly over-excitable irl, so, there's that), and I didn't want to terrify you away! Especially with how much fun I've been having in our threads! :D
no subject
You totally haven't scared me away. Like I said, I've seen you on Memebells and I've thought of tagging you with my Jesse. Which I have NO IDEA why I haven't. So if you see
no subject
I'm so glad I haven't! Seriously though, I would be so, so flattered. Spam away! And if I see him around, I will obviously be doing the same, because you are just all-around fantastic to play with :3
no subject
I'm always up for private SLs too as a way of building CR.
no subject
I love private SLs. Seriously, if you were up for threading some of these out in a musebox/your journal/whatever, I would so be up for it. I have too much free time as it is.