Rachel Berry ☆ (
broadwaybound) wrote2011-06-18 02:16 pm
IC/OOC Contact

Hello, you've reached Rachel Berry's voicemail. I know this isn't nearly as good as getting to talk to me in person, but until I find the time to go through my booked schedule, I'm afraid it'll have to do. Leave a message!
[Phone capabilities include conversation, voice mail, text messages, picture messages, & video messages. Specify in subject line!]

[text 1/?]
[text] 5 minutes later
[text] 3 minutes later
[text] 10 minutes later
[text] 30 minutes later
[text] 30 seconds later AND DONE 8D;;;
[text]
[text] MY IPHONE WONT LET PLURK WORK BUT IM ON MY WAY HOME TO YOUUUU
[text] SO RONERY WITHOUT YOU /;3;/
[text] NUUUUU ALMOST HOME MAH BB DDDD8 <333
[text] I-I DON'T THINK I CAN STAY AWAKE MUCH LONGER ;A; !!!
[text] NOOOOOOO!!!! ;A;!!!!!!!!!!! /CLINGU
[text 1/2] /CLING!! STUPID TIMEZONES ;__;
[text]
[text] I KNOWWWWWW /MOVES TO EUROPE
[text] 8Db
[text] <3333333333333333 HONEY I'M HOOOOME!!!!
[text] /ASLEEP ON THE COUCH YOU TOOK TOO LONG
[text] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;A; ;A; ;A; /seppuku
[text] sdfhjsdh ;D;!!!
[text] ILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[text] ILU MOAR
[text] ....!!! UNPOSSIBLE :O
[text] :3 !!!!!!
[text] /KNUFFLESSSSS
[text] |3
[phonecall]
Care to tell me what is going on? Because if you are just dating Finn until you leave to New York to start dating that pompous ass I swear I'm going to go all carry on you.
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[phonecall]
[text]
[text]
[text] 1/2
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball - 1/2]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
Re: [text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball] 1/2
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
[text - after the ball]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text] oh not like he'll actually do it :p
[text] "I'll do it later /........totally forgets" xD
[text] fjkljf;kdf two weeks later rachel goes a-browsin' and is all FINN WHAT THE HELL 8|!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[text] @ ray
[text] jfkldsfj;jfkdl;jas;jldsfa
[text] trololol
[text] I approve of this so much omg no one ever texts Rachel ;__;
Same ;_; Santana's inbox is oh-so-ronery
dude, I'd be hitting it up right now if I didn't think that might be overkill :|a /WILL FIX THIS
\o/ we'll definitely be able to keep busy from now 'til the end of hiatus
what do you mean, to the end of the hiatus? AFTER, TOO!
haha that too!
:D
:DD we're so hooked. BY ACCIDENT, too. that still kills me.
OH MY GOD I KNOW. I never shipped it before you. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?!?!
it wasn't even near my top 3 of santana ships and now it is like... #2 canon-wise at least.
[text 1/2] lfkdj;sjfdslkj right?? my god, same. for rachel. santana beat out quinn for #2 o_o
[text]
ditto :D although I still crackship gingertana like the burning huuu
I crackship rachel/lord tubbington for easier kitten calendars
[1/2] asdfghjkl; what
[2/2]
:D kitten calendars for everyone! I am NOT advocating intimacy with your pets.
LOL ffsrtgj no i didn't think so, but somehow i missed kittens and just read "easier calendars" haha
Gjddzmfjf YES to better read the time she should date a cat.
obviously
That's why we have three cats. Timetravel.
*A*...
:333;;; it's also to compensate for my inner lesbian
HAHAHA nice >:D
:333
...
...
[text] 1/???
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text] done. For now.......
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text | 1/2]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text | 1/2]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[text]
[text] JKFLDJSFA;SF ALL THE AWARDS
[text]
[text]
[text] 1/2
[text] 2/2
[text | 1/2]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
TEXT | For the christmas epp 8D
[text]
[voicemail]
...on the cheek, of course. Talk to you later.
OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
Re: OOC, duh
no subject
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals] 1/2
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
[text - backdated to the night after regionals]
Re: [text - backdated to the night after regionals]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
GUESS WHO [text; grabbag virus]
OH MY GOD [text; grabbag virus]
8D;; [text; grabbag virus]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
[text]
no subject
Hello? Oh, message! Right! This is Doctor John Smith from the, uh, [sounds of shuffling paper] Lima County Health Association--yes, I'm British working in Ohio, heard about every joke you can come up with. Anyway, I'm calling to remind you of your school's schoolwide checkup is next Friday. Eat your greens and don't be late! If you've any questions, you can call me at--hold on, you're on your mobile, aren't you? Ah, just use caller ID, I'll have to configure the settings over here but yes! Caller ID if you need to talk or have any concerns, and otherwise I'll see you on Friday!
[Click.]
no subject
no subject
Check our planning post at the very bottom, I'm suddenly having ideas and thoughts
SO OOC
Re: SO OOC
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)